Enrich is pleased to launch PTF Release 642. There are a number of improvements in this release, including:
- A new screen shows debt note interest split when there is more than one facility, and an indicator tells you that there is more than one posting detail.
- Insurance certificates now provide blanket coverage for substitutes; therefore, we now allow substitutes to pass the insurance checking when allowed on an insurance policy.
- You can search for work orders and invoices by customer PO number.
- Equipment sale status appears on the edit and display of regular and sublet-only work order screens.
- You can set trailer limits/unit limits on the customer master to be used for credit checking.
- You can place customers on hold based on the percentage of the AR balance by aging bucket.
Please contact the Help Desk at 403-297-1682 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to schedule your upgrade.